- How do you say special needs nicely?
- What does special mean in slang?
- When a guy calls you cute what does that mean?
- What are the three magical words?
- What’s a better word for amazing?
- What’s a big word for special?
- What is a unique synonym for special?
- What is a really long word for awesome?
- What does it mean if someone calls you special?
- What can I say instead of special?
- How do you say something special?
- Is it wrong to say special needs?
- How do I know if Im special?
- When a guy calls you beautiful What does that mean?
- What do you call a special person?
How do you say special needs nicely?
It is okay to use words or phrases such as “disabled,” “disability,” or “people with disabilities” when talking about disability issues.
Ask the people you are with which term they prefer if they have a disability..
What does special mean in slang?
retarded, or simply unintelligent. We all know you’re special, Danny.
When a guy calls you cute what does that mean?
When a guy says you’re cute, it means he noticed your good nature and probably thinks you are calm, composed and charming. It also means you handle issues in an orderly way. Good-natured girls tend to be gentle, relaxed, and supportive, which makes you very attractive in his eyes.
What are the three magical words?
Answer: The 3 Magic Words – “Please, Sorry and Thank You” The importance of these three magical words often goes undermined and unseen. We often do not use these words because we fail to understand its significance.
What’s a better word for amazing?
Answers.com has the following list for this word “Amazing”: astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous.
What’s a big word for special?
Some common synonyms of special are especial, individual, particular, and specific.
What is a unique synonym for special?
What is a really long word for awesome?
What is another word for awesome?remarkablemagnificentstunningastonishingawe-inspiringbreathtakinggrandmajesticspectacularsplendid123 more rows
What does it mean if someone calls you special?
The word special means he’s done searching for a woman to spend his time with. You’re special because he truly cares for you. Most of the time, men say that you’re special if they feel deeply in love with you. He has to express his overwhelming emotions for you that’s why he’s saying this.
What can I say instead of special?
Special synonymsunique. Being the only one of its kind: … extraordinary. Going far beyond the ordinary degree, measure, limit, etc.; very unusual; exceptional; remarkable. … particular. … extravaganza. … important. … specific. … express. … remarkable.More items…
How do you say something special?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice1 Your positivity is infectious.2 You should be so proud of yourself.3 You’re amazing!4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.5 You’re an incredible friend.6 I really appreciate everything that you do.7 You inspire me to be a better person.8 Your passion always motivates me.More items…•
Is it wrong to say special needs?
23) warns that “the word special in relationship to those with disabilities is now widely considered offensive because it euphemistically stigmatizes” persons with disabilities. … Just say individuals with disabilities.” Disability advocates argue adamantly against using the euphemism special needs.
How do I know if Im special?
1. You think there is always more to learn. You are not arrogant like many people, and you’re interested in what happens around the world. Also, you are curious, and you always feel you should learn new things or improve some of your skills.
When a guy calls you beautiful What does that mean?
Sometimes when a man calls you beautiful it’s simply because he’s in love. … When he calls you beautiful he’s making it clear that you mean more to him than something casual and that he wants to express a deeper level of appreciation and connection. He’s calling you beautiful because you mean a lot to him, soak it in.
What do you call a special person?
1 distinguished, especial, exceptional, extraordinary, festive, gala, important, memorable, momentous, one in a million, out of the ordinary, red-letter, significant, uncommon, unique, unusual.